Tuesday, March 1, 2011
The Best Damn Video!
"He is a magnificent player,
He strikes around the field like a colossus,
Winning tackles, tracking back,
And then when Liverpool needed him,
He pops out his two goals in the space of 5 minutes!"
This one is definitely the best Gerrard compilations that I have ever seen,
Few years ago I had a plan in my mind,
Which is to make a Gerrard compilations video,
I got tons of materials if not all,
But eventually became too lazy that I had forgotten about it,
The producer of this video had matched most of the things that I wanted,
He chose the immediate music as opening,
DJ Tiesto power mix to separate the scenes of despair and joy,
I was surprised that the idea and preference of music is the same...
If add in more "Gerrard to the rescue" scenes and effects,
Showcase skills of Gerrard's tricky dribbling, crossing and assists,
It would be more than perfect...
Billion thanks to the producer who made such a fantastic video,
I still get goosebumps watching the highlights of Istanbul...
Wish those mighty days will come again!