Monday, March 21, 2011

Status Update!

2 months ago,
I visited a clinic just below my house,
I remember clearly when I asked him whether I was infected with appendicitis,
His reply was "Hahaha, how is it possible?",
At the end, we was wrong!

Today I went to visit him again,
This time is to visit my stomach upset problem and for blood test,
He still remembered me and concern about my condition with paiseh-ness,
Also he explained why couldn't he diagnosed it last time...

This time my stomach got some problem,
When I am hungry, I will feel the pain in my stomach,
After I eat, the pain will still be there and I feel like vomiting,
After vomiting, the pain will relief slightly and I feel like sh*ting,
After sh*ting, I will feel grossed because the toilet will be filled with blood,
And then the cycles continue,
Some said that I got an ulser which caused gastric pain...

Today I couldn't tahan already, straight go to visit him,
His final diagnosis is that it was food poisoning,
I hope that he is right because I don't want it to be gastric problem,
Just in case he was wrong, I ran a blood test for H.pylori plus others...

My blood pressure this time is,
140/90 which break my life-time record,
The doctor said that,
I seriously need to exercise and control my diet,
If not after 30 years old, I'll be in big trouble...

So what to do?
I haven't even start to enjoy eating after my recovery from appendicitis,
Yet I have to start to control again,
That's very sucks!