Thursday, March 31, 2011

Week 11!

1) Last day McD breakfast promotion!
First time ever we had our McD meals as early as 5am,
To the bigger outlet at Bulatan Pahang...
It's the biggest McD that I've been to in Msia - 2 storey high,
But I've seen a larger one at Taipei - 3 storey high,
The different is Msia's McD always full of customers,
I noticed that Taiwan's McD are always empty,
Maybe it has been boycotted by the locals...

2) Another 2 goals in 1 futsal match!
My lucky streak continues after return from injury,
Special thanks to the birthday boy Wen Yi for the brilliant assists,
And the feeder keeper Ah Pang,
I hope the same tactic works again,
Kacau in front and wait the the ball to come for KS,
This is what I'm good for!

3) Surprising audience stats for blogspot!
My audience by country (2010 May - 2011 March records),
  • Malaysia - 1,265
  • US - 186
  • Japan - 29
  • UK - 11
  • Spain, Germany, Netherland, France - 3
  • Aus, Italy - 1
The weirdest part is that Japan view count for last month is 21,
And why there was this many US views?
After all, the only people I know who are still viewing my secret hideout are those few little kittens,
So, Is it due to those Steven Gerrard and food topics?
Or because of the noob Lian Wei added me to his followers list...
I think is the later one...

4) Special thanks to Big Siong!
If not because of your unexpected considerate words -
"Come, I play with you, If you can't tahan then we will stop!",
I could never relax myself playing the jet-tubing,
Both our weight combine together over 160kg,
Which far exceeds the ideal 120kg,
I was so worried that we haven't 翻, the Jetski 翻 ed,
Luckily, both Jetski and us never down!
Also, I would have never kayak from HERE to thhhheeeeeeeeerrrrreeeeee,
Only our group managed to land at the opposite shore, great trip!
Lastly, thanks for not boarding the same banana boat with me,
If not, the boat will become submarine...