Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Cincang Ayam 记!

I love discussing group assignment,
Can gather together and talk crap,
Sadly this our last subjects in the last semester,
Gotta enjoy this coming Tues, Wed and Thurs...

Finally,
I had the chance to try the famous cincang in TBR,
Went there 3 times 3 times also close,
This time it opened and coincidentally,
I met my roommate there @ 2am!

Rumours said that it is 很 7 好吃,
And you will cry after you eat it...
After I tried it,
I can conclude that the rumour is still a rumour,
It is very nice although not as hype as they said...
Even so, it has been very long that I enjoy eating a supper like this,
With total satisfaction and happiness!

What is cincang?
From what I saw and tasted,
It is a chicken/beef meat grilled with eggs,
Topped with french fries flooded with mayonnaise and black pepper sauce,
To tell the truth,
I hated black pepper sauce very much,
But this one is different,
Although a lot is poured on it,
I found that the sauce is actually very mild and warm,
At the end, its sauce is the main thing that I liked about cincang...

For the first time,
I felt so happy to be back running outside with such a good weather!