Friday, March 4, 2011

Interview Day!

Quotes of the Day:
YY 你真的很会介绍leh, 下次有什么好料一定要带我去吃!”
- Wen Yi
YY, 你很像蔡澜,很会找吃跟介绍,改次找你一起去吃!” - Jia Hoe

This morning because of assignment,
Ka Hoel, Stephen, KC and me went to Sungei Wang to conduct our survey,
The victims were the retailers of fashion shop...
We got 20 pieces of survey form,
4 people divided into 2 groups,
Ka Hoel and KC one group,
Stephen and me the other,
Each group need to complete 10 survey forms...

I got a personal target which I had to conduct the survey before they did,
So I took the initiative to interview one of the shop,
My first victim was a Korean girl from a hat shop at the bridge linking Times Square and Sungei Wang...

To my surprise,
The interview session is pretty easy-going and enjoyable,
She gave me the 亲切感 that I needed so I didn't feel nervous at all,
I showed her my
亲切感 as well and shook her hand after the interview to show my gratitude,
MISSION COMPLETE!

Interview the Retailers
[1]
Achievement gained on 4/03/2011 at Sungei Wang,
Time 12:00pm at Hat Attack...

Second interview: Chinese Aunty - easy;
Third interview: Malay girl - moderate;
Forth interview: Chinese girl - moderate;
Last interview: Ktar girl - Super easy...