Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Asian Water Sport Village!

The only reason that stop me from trying anything exciting,
Is my high blood pressure,
People don't know,
The nervousness that I suffered is many times of theirs,
My heart will beat faster,
My sweat will flow more,
In all, there is a risk!

While I was doubting whether to play the Jet-tubing or not,
Others will say,
"Why don't you try? Come so far liao must try!"
They said like this did no effect at all,
Until I heard,
"Come, I play with you, If you can't tahan, we will stop!"
My doubts are all cleared because of these assurance,
As if you have met someone who understand your situation...

Nobody could have ever guessed who said it,
Sadly, these words came from the Big Siong,
He accompanied me to ride the Jet-tubing,
Our weight combined were far exceed the ideal weight 120kg,