Meet Robbie Fowler [1]
Achievement gained on 13/03/2011 at Stadium Putra Bukit Jalil,
Time 12:00pm at Bukit Jalil...
Felt so lucky to meet the Liverpool legend,
6 years ago I was watching Robbie Fowler on TV,
Now I am watching him playing futsal just 5 m close...
And what's more?
I can say "Hi, Robbie Folwer!" to him who is just 5 cm in front of me,
That CB Kahoel lagi syok can shake his hand...
It has been a wonderful day,
With many games to play at the futsal carnival,
I kicked the ball until my toes were swollen,
Just for that damn Liverpool card collection...
Luckily Boon Leong offered himself to play for me,
I knew he wanted his MU card collection as well,
But he did it and get 3 packs of LIV's for me,
What a great guy!
Besides,
SK, YP, YH, BL, C, YK, KH and KC also went for the competition,
We all met Fowler, Smicer, Berger, Henchoz, McManaman,
And others KLF that we don't know...
Somehow,
I felt like I am getting closer and closer to meet my Idol,
Steven Gerrard!