1) Felt pissed about helping a friend taking mid-term test!
First of all, why would I go and help KS?
A friend which I had negative impression since Y1S1,
And practically never chatted before,
In fact, It was all because of request from LW...
Monday I purposely went to school just for the test,
Waited for an hour to know that test postponed to Tues,
Tues went to school purposely again,
Who knows the 3pm test postponed again to 5pm,
I had a plan and was supposed to go KL at 4pm,
With no choice, my plan canceled and I was inside the SA block,
Struggling to answer Wastewater questions which is hard like hell,
That time, got two words keep floating in my mind -
Fuck You!
16/3/11
2) Expressing my concern!
Ms.Wong was coughing,
She had to drink herbal tea to bolster her immune system,
So I prepared the ingredient and boiled for her...
At first, I wanted to make it to taste like:
First taste - bitter,
Second taste - fragrant,
Final taste - sweet,
But it ended up a failure, bitter all the way,
Lesson learned - next time don't put too much 甘草...
Finally I got the guts to show that I care through action,
For the past, I planned and began but gave up half-way,
All because of thinking too much...
Life is really simple, it's just we insist on making it complicated,
I don't need to guess what she thinks,
As long as I do the things that I want,
Message is expressed and received,
Then things would be a lot simpler...
25/3/11
3) Final UTAR group assignment completed!
This final assignment I played a minority role,
Besides doing the intro and idea part,
I can only stand beside and watch they did the remaining part,
This feeling is awkward when you feel like you are not capable of doing things -
The feeder's feeling,
So I can only blame myself why didn't I read the notes beforehand,
Not hardworking and clever enough!
26/3/11
4) That's 3 goals and 2 assists in 2 futsal session!
After 2 months of resting,
I'm finally return to action,
Although I made many mistakes and missed many easy goals,
I still managed to get 3 goals and 2 assists by luck,
I hope this run of luck continues!
23/3/11
5) Blood test report got an extraordinary clean results!That is just WoW, first time ever all my results are clean 1,
Except for LDL which almost achieved the ideal figure,
However, I do not trust the accuracy of this result,
This is just impossible given I knew what I ate daily...
6) 30 mins of non-stop jogging, on form!
7) Taken pre-graduation photos!
8) A day with dad at Sunway Pyramid and Subang Parade!
9) Witnessed a wedding proposal succeeded!
10) Cousin's Wedding Dinner!
11) K770 revival!
12) Puchong Water Sport Village!