I never had thought to visit the Amcorp Mall before,
Until I realized that I had a friend staying just nearby the mall,
I decided to bring her along with my buddies and take a detour to the flea market...
Meet with Ms. Wong [5]
Achievement gained on 27/02/2011 at Millennium Square,
Time 9:18am at PJ...
Before that,
We went to have our breakfast at a HK dim sum restaurant,
Which has 20 years old of history - Loong Seng Restaurant...
I don't know what to comment about it,
That time my mind was at somewhere else a.k.a off-form,
What I ate just couldn't go through my taste bud,
Still I think it's good enough!
Next stop is the so-called flea market which my friend has been talking about,
It was full of disappointment as I saw only a few of stalls were established,
One particular stall that had caught my attention is the "Art of Plants",
I think the plant is very pretty,
The flower, stem and root base decoration looks pleasant,
Mum would definitely love to have some sitting at home...
After we walked round and round inside the mall,
We moved to the ground floor,
To our surprises, finally we saw what they called it as flea market,
Any authentic, classic, antiquated things such as,
Newspaper, records, stamps, coins, banknotes from the past,
Things that are collectible can be found at the ground floor,
Nevertheless, hot wheel car dominated the flea market...
This is the place where I learned that defect is actually a good thing for collectible stuffs,
Things such as misprinted/printing error of banknotes actually costs more than its value,
A scratch at tire, painting error at the hot wheel car,
People would expect it to be less valuable but it's the other way round instead,
When collectors spotted defects on their stuff,
They actually screamed with joy like kena jackpot,
You can't feel this atmosphere anywhere,
It has to be at none other places than the Amcorp Mall flea market...
Explore Amcorp Mall's Flea Market [1]
Achievement gained on 27/02/2011 at Amcorp Mall,
Time 1:00pm at PJ...
When I reached home,
I saw my housemate along with her two friends at the kitchen,
At that moment I already know that night will got 好料 to eat,
Main chef is Ms.Low who is claimed to be a burger specialist,
I got no doubt because whenever I saw her,
There must be a burger in her hand...
So I offered myself as her assistant cook,
Prepared the ingredient, observed what and how she did this and that,
After that, I started to DIY already,
Final dish is ready to be served by chefs Mr. Wong, Ms. Low and Ms. Wong,
I named the dish as "Hamburger di manzo speciale",
Translate to English it's named as "Beef Burger Special"!
Side dish were french fries, baked beans, hot dogs and coke,
And lastly Big Apple as our deserts!