Thursday, February 10, 2011

Review Update!

Doctor said that I have to rest for at least 3 months,
Before I can play intense sports such as futsal, running and basketball...
And then about my dietary,
I have to wait for at least 2 more weeks to eat normally,
Although he insists that there is no "bantang" in western medication,
If want follow Chinese medication, at least 1 month is required...

I asked why other appendicitis patient can play shortly after op,
He said that it's because their op is by 3 holes method,
While mine is knifing through stomach which had left 6 cm scar long,
Those muscle tissues around the scar had all broken apart,
So it will take long time to reform those muscle...

He further explained,
Even though the muscle had reformed,
It won't be as tough as the original one,
He also said that there are good bacteria hiding inside our appendix,
Sometimes, they will come out to help digest food inside our intestine...

After the consultation,
I felt a bit 可惜 to lose my appendix,
The price to play the futsal tournament is indeed costly...
One futsal training match,
Cost me many activities restricted during my last semester of uni-life...

Date to fit: 25 April 2011