Finally,
Today I managed to do something which I didn't dare to do since five years ago which is,
To shave my moustache using razor...
That time was a very bad experience,
I just swung the razor once then my mouth was full of blood...
After that incident,
I never use razor to shave already,
Instead, I use scissors to cut,
The process is slow but my 手工 can say is world class 数一数二,
Certified by my parents and bro...
My bro always asked me,
How can you be so pro to shave your moustache using a scissor,
I always answer him "just use your hand to cut la, noob"...
In fact,
He never shaved his moustache because he witnessed that incident too,
So he was just as afraid as me...
Until this CNY when everyone was complaining about his ugly moustache,
He planned to really cut it using scissors,
He tried it but gave up half way because of his 第九流手工...
I felt that I am responsible to this and vowed to put an end to it,
After all where got a man use scissors to shave one oh,
So I demonstrated to him by using the razor,
This time I got apply the shaving cream...
Out of my expectation,
The process was enjoying because the cream is so cool and fragrant,
Just lightly swing the razor,
The moustaches were magically all gone,
Now my cheek is as silky smooth as babies...
The best thing is that my bro don't afraid to shave anymore,
So do I!
Shave With Razors [1]
Achievement gained on 15/01/2011 at home,
Time 3:00pm at toilet ...