Just now STB called me for dinner...
Actually also a celebration for Ah Fei's birthday...
As soon as I heard him said at Pizza Hut, I terus go out...
First thing came out from my mind is Jusco...
So I start walking lo, on the way many ppl stared at me,
I duno why, I guessed is my sleeping hair plus my half-sleep state gua...
In blurring condition, I reached Jusco in 15mins...
Can't find Pizza Hut, and STB called me baru I know is at Carrefour...
Aiyooo, noob ah~
Stay in Wangsa 2 years still duno Jusco don't have Pizza Hut...
No wonder I get invited to Noob SocietyT_T...
My noobiness is not 浪得虚名...
Bagus, Carrefour at North, I walked even further South to Jusco...
Now I need to 爬回去 Carrefour,
But luckily STB came to fetch me...
It has been a long long long time since my last meal at Pizza Hut...
Since I tried Domino's Pizza, I removed Pizza Hut in my list ed...
But Pizza Hut not bad also, just not as great as Domino's =)...
Today is Ah Fei's birthday,
Among all my frens, he is the one who is most pro in rude words...
He can non-stop saying rude words,
Mch, cb, mcb, dnmm,dn,tmd, md,sh+++ hambalang capbalang words he also can say...
But weird is today he off-form,
One letter also didn't say dao...
Too peaceful...
Today I learnt something,
We talked dao how to see those food that are 新鲜...
SK said "eat liao no O then it is 新鲜",
Lol, hmmm, make sense...
That humour alone made me laugh till now>"<
After dinner,
We got not enough motor,
7 ppl 3 motors, then I think to myself cham lo,
Need to walk back to Wangsa like 30mins...
But luckily Ah C offered to send me home,
He really 够 friend, touching~
End of crapping~