Just now used too much left foot,
Ran too much up and down,
Didn't warm up stretching as well,
Which unfortunately had my left leg muscle strained...
I hope it will recovers very fast because I want to play futsal again,
Very very very much!
Our Captain, Superman..
Also FES futsal captain..
Group photos...
Actually this photo is taken last Thurs for indoor futsal,
Just now we went to play is the outdoor 1...
Friends around me are pro futsal-er, I have to learn from them and improve,
From a defender to a striker and then to all-position...
That is my target in this sem...
Now what I can do is focus on healing my leg, then go and injure it again=P
I quite pity my shoes- Red Nike Air Plus...
It has accompanied me for almost four years,
I wear it everytime I jogging, hiking, football, basketball, shopping, everytime!
First time ever I felt that it doesn't suit me for futsal, and it's getting worned out...
Find one day I have to find a new pair to replace it, so that It can last longer...