Thursday, July 2, 2009

Kampar Trip!

There are 3 reasons I went to Kampar last week,
First is, I want to go there for soooo long already,
Second is, we want to go there celebrate Yee Jing's 21st birthday,
Third is, we promised to be helpers to help orang asli to build their house...
Luckily we got car this time...

Early wake up at 6am,
Then we started our journey and reached there at 9sth...
Upon reaching there, a Mexican fetch us at Kampar train station,


His name is Luis Carlos Garza XXX XXX XXX XXX,
very long, I couldn't remember at all...





Then we began to walk to the site,
Reach there, he instructed us to dig this and dig that...
That time then we realized we 上车 already,
We thought that we can finish the work by 12pm then we can go to have fun at Kampar,
Who knows, our job is to dig hole for foundation, alamak!上车了, /face palm!

Start digging luh...
Notice Kue Kok's pattern,
M.J. 上身...





When we were digging,
Suddenly, I heard a "Posch!" sound,
Coming from stb side!
He accidentally broke orang asli's water pipe!
We all were shocked and Louis said "F-ffuark!"
Mexican version of "fuck!".
But luckily, they didn't mind,
Afterall, we dig hole for them for free...

After hours of digging, we went for lunch at 12pm...

Kampar popular for it's 面包鸡...
We had our lunch at 游记restaurant...
I like the bread very much,
Combo with the curry very nice...
But abit expensive, RM30...



I like the fried rice over there, nice!
I tried Kampar Ice Kacang, also nice!
I think is because of we were too hungry, ended up Kampar Chinese Tea oso nice!

Our break time is until 2pm,
So we went and visit our friend, Yee Jing staying at Danish West Lake...
Wow, really eyes opener, the environment there is very nice, peaceful...
Many bikes around and the house I like it alot,
Got the sense of family staying together...

Behold, Yee Jing's room,
He still never change,
I used to it since I used to stay with him for a year,
He is my X housemate,
Missing those old days in PJ...
Missing those lump of trash>"< Funny part is YJ suppose to have class at 2, But he was dragged by us to help in digging, pity him!








With YJ's help, we finished our work at 5pm...
It was really a big sense of accomplishment...
From the photos, you can see how happy we are,
The left guy looks like Mr.Bean,
Right guy looks like Xabi Alonso,
Middle guy looks like 蒋必蠢...
All looks like hollywood actors...

Dinner time, we went to eat 沙褒鸡饭...
First time ever I eat so nice de 沙褒鸡饭!
After dinner, it was already 9pm,
We send YJ back to his home and back to Wangsa!

At first we planned to go for Ipoh and then Penang,
But too bad, Kue Kok has dated his friends,
We 求也求了,歌也唱了,愿也许了!
He still don't want goT_T...
So in the end, we have to back to Wangsa!
唉,遗憾!
But still a very wonderful Kampar trip!

Days in Kampar is very peaceful, if only Wangsa is like that,
忙碌和烦恼的生活 won't appear!