Today just wake up,
I accompany a friend go to school for his assignment...
After done our assignment,
We went to Jusco for a walk,
Walk walk 下,
I passed by a shop, stopped a while,
Stared at it, hang 机-ed for a while,
And then quickly pick out my wallet and buy that thing.
Guess what was it?
It is LFC season review 08/09!
Now I'm a happy liverpool fans^^
I also went around and called my friends about this gd news!
I quickly rush back eat my dinner at the newly opened 大学生茶厅 at wangsa,
Not bad, 1 meat 2 veges only Rm3.50, the taste quite good oso,
In my bookmark list liao...
Back home, do some cleaning duties,
Then share my happiness through here...
Now is the time to watch my dvd liao, cheers!
P/S:
Owen was signed by MU, a heart-breaker news for me,
He was my Idol since 98, one of the reason I like Liverpool is because of him...
Hope he will have a great season in MU...