Can see the big Tenji sign?
Tenji - japanese buffet - gourmet sensation...
The name alone already sound very high class,
Let me explain what it means!
Ten = 天,
Ji = 祭,
天 means heaven, 祭 means royal gift!
Gourmet means an expert in matters of taste of good food,
Sensation means excitement...
Combine all together means what?
The excitement in tasting expert food that came from heaven as royal gift!
Sounds pro huh?
Actually I just crap around,
But got some part is true la lol!
Move to main topic!
Inside is actually quite small compare with Jogoya,
But I liked it, just a square simple enough...
Inside got many variety of foods, Japanese, Chinese, Western, Deserts, Appetizer...
Soup, Dim Sum, Sashimi, Seafood, Cake etc etc etc.....really alot...
First time saw chocolate flow, which you can dip cookies or candy bars into the chocolate flow...
Very nice!
Among all the sections,
Deserts are the one that I enjoy the most,
I like deserts very very VERY VERY much, they are my 命根...
Too bad, I ate too much main dishes and appetizers,
Stomach don't allow me to take on anymore! =(
That day Tenji is fully booked, if you wanna go and have a try in Tenji,
You have to book it early, promotions are only available for weekdays until end of July...
Happy booking^_^!