Saturday, July 4, 2009

July Birthies One Down!

Today is KC's birthday, we celebrated for him yesterday already...
Planned liao surprise, in the end, all didn't work out>"<...
His 21st birthday present not bad bah,
Got Hello Kitty!
Got Steven Gerrard!
Got abit envy him tim^^...

Yesterday, went to KLCC to buy the Gerrard Captain's Book for him,
Also, I bought some magazines for my mum,
And some books for my bro...
July soon my bro will go to Curtin Miri to continue his study,
Now I got alot of worries,
Nobody accompany my mum, she alone at house,
Nobody for her to scold, sure very lonely...
My bro go there, 人生地不熟, too dependent to peoples...
Abit worried also!
I want faster graduate ah, 2 more years!

Back to topics,
After KLCC, we went to Cheras then Times Square then Pavillion...
Tried liao Crispy Kreme, I can conclude the list...
1) J.co
2) Big Apple
3) Crispy Kreme
4) Dunkin
I don't know how to describe, but I felt like wanted to vomit and stomach not feeling well after the try...

Walk walk xia 10pm, haven't had dinner yet, want try Pasta Mania, closed ed...
Then forced to eat Thai Express,
The food quite nice, but don't know why, I lose appetite,
Must be the doughnut's fault!

After that, back to supper at Cheras BRJ,
7 noobs keep showing off the Hello Kitty to everyone like scare people duno that is Hello Kitty...
The mango and tiramisu cake nice!

Lastly, Happy 21st Birthday, CAPTAIN!
*run away*