Wednesday, July 8, 2009

领悟!

Just now went for supper at BRJ,
Watched Date Movie made me abit scare obesity liao...
The comedy movie is about a very over-obesity girl ran around chasing guys,
Very hilarious yet I felt for her depression...
Because obesity is really not a good thing,
You lose in exercise, lose in look, lose in health,
You lose self-confidence...

I was once obesity, the feeling is really not great...
It ruined my high school life...
After got a little bit success of losing weight,
My life is lighter and brighter...

Occasionally, you'll see me hide around the corner, silently thinking about something,
Well, that's my symptom during obesity that was left behind until now...
So, It's not because I'm down, It's quite a natural act for me if you know>"< I've been suppering ever since this sem starts, And last month my weight boosted to 81kg, now le I really no eye see>"< This supper gave me an alert, Which is telling me to stop suppering again lol...


This photo is taken during my peak O.o
That time I was 95kg, which was 2 years ago...
And still don't care about my body weight,
Just eat what I want...



Until I went for blood test, report came out almost all red(Hyperbola)...
Actually is 7 category red, cholesterol, liver, blood sugar, Uric acid etc...
Then I started to get alerted,
Doctor said I was very dangerous at my age and suggested me to eat veges only,
And to do more exercise, but I did exercise regularly, very often if you asked me...
The only problem is I ate too much...

So, I began to start my lose weight plan slowly,
First month, control diet by abit, lose like 2kg...
Then stucked forever for a year...

Until I met someone, and found the motivation to lose weight,
From 94 to 74 in a sem time,
A miracle which I can never perform again>"< All because of being motivated and determined... If you asked me to do it again, I'd say impossible and I'd rather die=.=


I got a photo when I was 74kg,
Last year this week, around this time...

By the way, this photo is taken during stb, huei xing and wei hao birthday celebration in GK KFC...



After that, my weight rise and fall, from 74 rise to 82, drop to 75 and rise again until now unknown..

Hopefully those photos remind me about my effort so that it won't go wasted...
I hope I can reach my ideal weight which is 70kg,
Give me some time to search for motivation, I can re-live the miracle...
70kg end of this sem!

Plan starts next week, this week totally can't...
You'll know why if you stick to my blog^^
Stay tune!