Thursday, July 2, 2009

Kajang Trip!

Last Friday, we (YL and me) follow a friend (KC) back to his house at Cheras,
And then drive to Kajang dinner with another friend (STB).

On the way, we played a language speaking game...
I speak English to YL and Cantonese to KC,
YL speak English to me and Cantonese to KC,
KC speak cantonese to both of us...
Anyone speak wrong language have to treat the other 1 satay...
Common sense is KC will hardly make any mistakes since all he needs to speak is Cantonese,
But 黄天不负苦心人, he confused by us and speak English, this is what I called noob...
He owed me 2 Satay^^
Now all left is between me and YL...
Early on I lose to him 2 Satays but luckily at the end, he lose 2 as well, so it's draw...

From Cheras to Kajang needs around 30mins,
By the time we reach Kajang, it was already 9pm...
We meet at Kajang Giant and then had a city tour...
STB is Kajanger so we follow his lead...

I saw Metro Point, a very beautiful shopping complex...
Yu Hua High School, a very big school...
Jail, gangster house, Ah Kuah road, a very rich housing area and many more...
Finally we went to eat Satay at a very big Satay restaurant called what Dato Haji...
It is two floor big and loaded with customers...
First time ever I see a Satay restaurant got so big, usually I only see Satay stalls...

We ordered coconut, 20 sate ayam and 15 sate daging...
First time ever I've tasted Kuah that can send me fly sky high...
Sooo nice, actually there got sell sate arnab, kambing, rusa, itik ++
but that day only got daging and ayam for sale, what a 遗憾...

Next stop, we went to Malaysia Satay, also a place that sells Satay,
We ordered Otak-otak, 20 kambing, 5 itik, 5 ikan, 5 daging...
First time ever I've tasted otak-otak that so nice,
And the kambing that made me have to close my eyes to eat,
Too yummy, too 享受...
Rumours said that the Chicken wing at that shop is the best in Kajang,
Everytime I asked them how good,
they sure will show me their 欠打 facial expression,
So bad luck, that day the chicken wing all sold out, 遗憾,遗憾!
The arnab also sold out, 遗憾!
For the itik and ikan, they just taste like that, nothing special...

After supper, we parted,
STB drove us back to Wangsa and we stay at his home at MU,
The next day, we have to wake up early morning for our Kampar trip...

If you ask me how good is Kajang Satay,
I'll curve my eyebrows, raise my hand and show you a thumbs up...
Definitely must try!