Tuesday, June 30, 2009

,,|,,Nah Siong!

Someone don't believe that I have posted more than 60+ post in my blog!!
So here I go and proved it to him...
I publish back all my previous post for him to refer^^

I said I had deleted all my previous post but actually I'm still keeping them,
I'm not that kind of person who is really 放得下, that is my stubborn weakness...
You saw me see somethings that I want but didn't have it yet, you'll see me own it later...

Yesterday insomnia again, 4am sleep till today 12pm...
Wtf am I doing? Lifestyle changed dao so 离谱, skipped class again, haih...
Luckily got Siong combo miscall me, baru I can wake up...
Now I have immune to 3 alarms and sunlight already,
Set liao = no set! Sun shine liao = no shine!
Most of the time I wake up is either because of miscall or natural wake up at 1pm..
I really really hate it>"<

Just now tried hard to sleep still can't zzz...
What can I do? I don't know=.=
Maybe do some story telling to myself...

Yesterday is Ah C birthday...
So just now dinner time, we plus all of his housemates went and celebrate his dinner at secret recipe...
Simple but warmth...
Eat dao very full...

The End...

P/S: Currently, I'm working on my other blog, so this blog should have lesser post.