They had separated into 2 groups coming from KL by Air Asia...
First group arrived at 1pm sth,
They are Fui Lee, Perpin, Lay Khuan, Victoria, Yik Loong and Boon...
Luckily Boon has his relatives in KK,
Or else, my little Honda City can't fit them in O.o...
So, I fetch them to our apartment - Marina Court,
Where we will be staying for 7 days in KK...
After checked-in, we went to put our luggage at B-5-3...
When I first entered the house,
I was so amazed, It is just like a 4-star suite room, so class...
There are 3 rooms, one big living room and one big kitchen...
Fully air-cond, Astro equipped and beautifully furnished...
Immediately, we booked our room first before the other group reach...
Master room is for the girls,
Medium room is for the East,
Small room is for the West...^^
I talked to Boon's relatives,
I was shocked to know that they stayed at the same Taman with me,
Just a few houses apart...
The world is so small,
Boon is from Kuching,
We are studying the same course in UTAR at KL,
And now, I met his grandmum who just stay besides my house in KK...
So got 缘分...
And settle down everything,
They went to Centre Point to have some stroll,
While I go back to Airport to fetch the remaining.
Next group arrive at 3pm sth,
They are Ka Hoel, JJ, Justin, Siong and Yong Kiat...
JJ gave me a huge warmth hug when he reached^^
Luckily my car just enough to fit them in...
Because all very fit besides Ah Siong...
After they put their luggage...
We went to Warisan Square to have High Tea...
Both group gathered and back to our apartment...
Again, we took some photos,
Start from me topmost from left to right is Boon,
The one with the world most beautiful red shirt is Ka Hoel,
Justin and then the one who think the sofa pillow can hide his fit body de 小雄...
And then Yik Loong...
Second row from left to right is Fui Lee, Victoria, JJ and Yong Kiat...
The last row is UTAR FES most famous girl Lay Khuan and lastly Perpin...

Noobs ham lao gap lui-ing...
After that, I brought some of them back to visit my house...
Play play xia dinner time reached,
My dad fetch the remaining friends and my uncle fetch us to Supertanker to have our dinner...
Once reached, I saw 3 noobs act like Super Tanker Wanna-Be...
Totally speechless noobs...
Our dinner is very 丰富 ...
Salad Prawn, Qi Xing Ban, Shell-less crab, Yu Piao Soup, Ostrich meat etc...
I eat dao very full and satisfying...
I enjoy the dinner very much because my parents were there with me...
After the dinner, we took some photos...
At my row from left to right,
The leftmost is my noob bro, my mum, me, my dad and my uncle...
My dad always look other side when taking photo=.=...
After the dinner, it was already 10.30pm ++...
And It concluded my first day trip in KK...
Back to apartment, I arrange my stuff, sleep early and be ready for the next day Labuan Trip...
To be continue...