We had our Construction Technology lecture for an hour,
After that we got 4 hours break,
3am then got Structural Concrete Design lecture...
Actually yesterday night I already had an idea...
Which is go watch Monster VS. Alien at KLCC...
Ngam ngam the film starts at 12.20pm and ends at 1.50pm...
Luckily, the timing is perfect...
As soon as the lecture finish,
I immediately sounded out my idea...
And everyone agreed, so we quickly went to TBR to have our lunch...
After the lunch, It was already 11.30am, we have to rush to KLCC...
Just when we step out from TBR,
We were so lucky that a vacant cab pass through in front of us...
Thank goodness...
We went to KLCC from Setapak by taking Putra LRT...
By the time we reached KLCC, it was already 12.10pm...
10 more mins left,
When we reached TGV, our mouths wide opened...
We saw a very very very long queue,
Even still, we ended up queue-ing for the tickets...
5 more mins left, we were no way near half of the queue...
Then suddenly, there was an announcement said that Monsters VS. Alien ticket counter changed to Reservation Counter 7...
Walao, our reaction at that moment was as fast as speed of light,
We quickly dashed towards the counter,
And ended up in Queue at 2nd place^^...
It was indeed our lucky day, we only queued for 5 mins for the tickets...
I enjoyed this movie...
There were alot of hilarious scenes which made me laugh out loud...
After the movie, we went to Kinokuniya for a walk...
And guess what?
I saw newly-stocked Steven Gerrard books on shelf...
That moment I was happy like a small child...
Grabbed both books, carefully picked them out of hundreds to make sure the books are in perfect shape...
Gerrard Autobiography
And
Gerrard Captain's Book
Lucky day for me, I waited so long for the restock...
Thanks goodness, finally I got myself bedtime story books...
Back to home,
I was so tired and ready to sleep...
Luckily I met Vic's dad so I went to greet him...
He said that I had thin alot...
That time, I immediately energized,
I quickly phoned YL for a Jog in Section 2...
Ended up Boon, King Ung, Kwong Tat and Sam came along also...
I felt very happy to have so many people jog together,
It made my energy level never went down...
Today, I felt like I was having my lucky day,
And tomorrow will also be...