Friday, June 26, 2009

KK Trip Day Three!

The next day, we took ferry back to KK for another 3 hours...
During the journey,
We got a "Labuan Tax" event...
Everyone brings out their bought chocolate and share with others...
I think the chocolate I like the most is Kinder Bueno...
JJ so lucky to buy so much,
I should have bought a dozen and store into my house for emergency use...

We went back to our Apartment after we reached KK...
Since most of us are tired,
I called my bro to help me 打包 Tuaran Mee...


This is Tuaran Mee,
You can only find this in KK...
It is my favourite and must try...




After our lunch, we went to 1Borneo,
It is the largest shopping mall in East Malaysia...
We shopped for a while and then had our dinner at Wagamama,
A Japanese restaurant which I believe can only be found in KK...

After that, we continue to shop,
And finally I found a bag which I very very Very Very VERY VERY like!
I have been looking for a new bag for a whole semester,
It took like 4 months time for me to finally find a bag that I like in first sight...
Too bad, I can't buy that because of the price,
It is an ESPRIT leather bag and costs RM250...
Instead I just simply buy a cheap NIKE bag in order to extinguish my desire...
Never buy that bag is my regret until even now...
Very suffer that you can't own the things you like T_T...For now...

After that, we went back to KK city and watched a football match MU VS. Arsenal inside a pub...
That day was the day where MU lifted EPL Cup, and Liverpool ended up at second place...

After the football match, all of us went for clubbing at B.E.D...
This is the club that I like and prefer the most in KK...
That day I remember it was Friday and naturally there were many pretty girls inside...
My eyes were nutrified^^
I enjoyed the live band over there especially when that girl sings...












I sticked at the dance floor and danced for the whole night until 3am...
We back to our Apartment and concluded my KK day three trip!