Last minutes,
I get the training pass to watch Manchester United Training at Stadium Bukit Jalil...
My first time to Malaysia Stadium,
Also my first time to watch Malaysia football players...
That day everything went so well,
We split into 5 groups but lastly all met together at the same time...
Me, Vincent, Kevino, Boon Leong, Ah C, STB, KC, Ka Hoel, Vic, YL, KK...
We went there by Putra LRT then Star LRT to the stadium...
Early early go there book seat...

Training Pass!
During the training, I saw my Ex-Idol Michael Owen Ex-Liverpool legend...
That feeling really great, your football Idol just 200m in front of you,
Not from screen but from your own eyes...
Happy till I duno how to say...
While I felt so-so only for Rooney, Van Der Saar, Nani, Ferdinand, Scholes, Giggs, Berbatov and Co.
Maybe because I'm Liverpool fans...
Before I left,
I bought a MU Asia Tour T-shirt for souvenir!
Got MU players signature~Not bad for RM50!