Friday, August 7, 2009

My Liverpool Jersey!

Long time no post...
趁 got time, I come here to show off xia my Liverpool Jersey!
This Jersey I booked it online from Liverpool Online store at LFC website!
So I think it came directly from Anfield!
Then the Jersey was mailed to my friend's house at Manchester,
And 托 him to bring me the Jersey when he came to KL last week!
Many many thanks to him!^^










His name is Lou Tai Yeong, my soulmate and schoolmate since primary school!
Without him, my dream won't come true,
Which is to own a Gerrard Liverpool Jersey!
He even gifted me the ultra rare LFC Road to Istanbul DVD as my birthday present!
I happy till dunno how to describe!
Simply my best moment in this sem! That is...
To be able to get my Jersey from my best friend~ priceless!









Back to topic,
This is my first ever Liverpool Jersey with Gerrard, 8 personalised at the back!
What had amazed me is that the Gerrard, 8 is made from fabric as well,
It's knitted instead of printed like ordinary shirts!

I bought this Jersey for like RM300,
No doubt is the most expensive ever shirts that I've ever bought!
The problem is that I only bought it for collection>"<...
It's just too good and expensive for me to wear!

I have stored it inside my luggage ed!
Hands and body abit gatal now, so wanna wear it again!