Monday, August 24, 2009

Brief Update!

Time to update my blog!
So many things I wanna write but too busy and lazy!
Actually the later one is the main reason =)

长话短说...
Finally, we finished 3 assignments plus 1 lab report in a week time!
1 week learnt 3 different softwares for 3 different assignment!
All 3 assignments need to hand in on the same day!
Tired but fun,
Especially during the last night,
Everyone at C-3-3, I think more than 5 groups...
Do till very late and MSN appeared to be more ppl online than usual!




Our piece of work!
Rushed but high quality product!




Next is yesterday,
Vincent, YL and me jogged at SS2...
I hurt my ankle because I was too concern about the bubbles under my foot...
Which means my jogging stance is disturbed while running!
First time foot appeared bubbles under my Nike Plus shoes!
Really is time to replace my shoes ed! (September reaching soon!)

Another things is that I must train my fitness back!
Kena Vincent goreng 1 lap,
He finished more than 3 laps, me not until 2 laps ed give up!
I used to be very good at stamina...
But recently this few weeks,
Play futsal and basketball so fast worn-out!
Not until one hour ed tired like hell!
Don't know what problem, do what also tired!
Must train back!

I have been MIA in school for several weeks!
Go back school people terus asked,
Why so 憔悴? What happened? Did you cry?
I myself also dunno the changes!
Saw myself in mirror also 吓到一下!
Time to take good care of myself ed!

Yee Lin said my blog is all about eat only!
So I tried to force myself not to write about eat de T.T
So ended up I write these craps!

End~