Sunday, August 30, 2009

In the Mood!

Today too relax,
Watch football from 8.30pm until 2am...
First match is Chelsea vs. Burnley,
Then 2nd is Bolton vs. Liverpool,
Last is MU vs. Arsenal!

Bolton vs. Liverpool 2-3,
Again, heart attack match for me,
Kena goal by Bolton first baru chase back!
Actually luck is on Liverpool side,
I can see that the referee is helping Liverpool...

When Liverpool down by 1 goal, 2-1...
I said to myself,
If Liverpool win this match,
I swore that I'll study hard for the final!
Who knows after a while,
Referee gave a red card to a Bolton player!

That gave Liverpool and me a shred light of hope...
Then Torres goal! Gerrard goal again!
Saved Liverpool big time! 2-3...

Remember him, Muamba!
This guy from start keep marking Gerrard!
Really kacau!
But still,
Gerrard is the one who got the last laugh! =D



Now that Liverpool had won the game!
I have to study hard!