Today the weather really cold,
Not just today, the whole week also cold because of the frequent rain...
If you choose to burn midnight oil at the time like this, I suggest don't...
Because your patience will be tested!
Now I'm struggling between two choices,
That is:
1) To sleep
2) To study
If other people choose 2),
I will think this guy SH issit? So wasted...
The bed is so cold, got free aircond also don't want!
Sleep on the cold bed with a warm blanket,
How enjoyable is that!
人生有多少个十年?
This kind of chance is very hard to get!
If other people choose 1),
Then I will think that he is a clever guy...
Sleep at these kind of weather can rejuvenate your energy loss greatly...
Then the next day, you'll have alot of energy to study,
Can study for a long time and efficient too...
Ok, I've made up my mind!
4am now,
It's time to sleep!
I'm very hungry and cold,
My bed keep distracting me from studying!
Can't resist anymore!
So.......
Good night!
( Sigh~I'm really a failureT.T)