Wednesday, September 16, 2009

First Paper - Fluid Mechanics II

After today,
I finally understood how scary is Open Book Exam!
One word to describe my experience,
Torturing!

For this subject,
I didn't study much,
Thinking that it is an open book exam,
So I just read through the five tutorials...
And then pray hard the for exam paper to come out similar questions!

When the exam is about to start,
The lecturer said that we are not allowed to bring in our tutorial solutions...
At that moment, I was shocked...
Scare till my mind is empty...
Because I study none besides the tutorial solution...
But luckily, the lecturer said can't bring any "wble printed" solution...
Phew...Thank God!
Mine are "friends' printed" solutions...

Fluid 2 is a all calculations subject...
And I just read through without practicing it...
If the questions set out are very hard,
Then I'd be done for!

Guess what?,
When I flipped through the paper...
The questions came out to be none of them are similar with the tutorial solution...
Plus is hard mode tim...
So, what to do?
GG...

Exam 2 hours,
On the spot, I used 1 hour to study the textbook...
1 hour to do the paper!
At the end,
I ran out of time,
Out of 8 questions,
I only managed to do 2...

This time want get a D also hard...
It's even more torturing than Maths II,
Last time when I failed my Maths II,
Not until one hour I already came out...
Since it is not open book exam,
You don't know is really don't know ed...

But this damn fluid 2 is Open book,
I got tons of notes and a 600+ pages of textbook...
I don't know how to do, I can still learn them on the spot...
This one hour on the spot learning,
I tell you I overclocked my brain and learnt alot...

But the result is I still failed my first paper,
I hope I can get a D...
Hopefully miracles will happen!