Saturday, February 21, 2009

Photo~

Yesterday, I've spent hours looking at photos which I've taken for the past few months...
Why of this sudden 心血来潮?
This have to blame June, Stephy and Kc...
无端端 revise back to photos which we've taken in foundation...

I usually don't take photo, because of I'm not good looking...
I usually capture scenery rather than people, because I think scenery is more important than people...
But now, I know experience that is the most valuable things you get from photo...
Experience in which people express their happiness through smile in photos...

Yesterday, I was partially down...
Until I watch those photos, my doubt was instantly erased...
So you know how powerful photos are...
They made my day...
Besides that, June decided to organize a reunion for TD15...
I can hardly wait for it...

Yesterday I was cheated,
I'm one of the helpers for UTAR Ball Night...
And I thought I can be security...
Who knows, when I attend helpers rehearsal meeting...
The Mr. duno-what-name-in-charge person instantly make all of us actors without asking...
A bit disappointing because I thought I can wear formal suit during that day=(
Anyway, actors also not bad...
But I act as a kelefe 中的 kelefe...
Want know what roles am I? Go UTAR Ball Night then =P


Rehearsal...






I decided to put 2 random photos in my blog for every post from now on=)