Many things wanna talk about but didn't bother to update it...
Anyway, this few weeks I've been doing just great...
Got 1 thing I want to rant about is that,
Thank you EA test~ you ruined my ultra-super-duper rare chance to get along with my friend to Kampar, I salute you, great timing~
Now I doubt I'll ever get the chance to meet her again...
God bless me...
This month I've confirm with one thing,
Which is to contribute without asking for return...
There's once, I've almost brainwashed by friends...
Said I'm too naive and pity me for being a tool for people,
That time I was emotional torn, because I really felt I was being used afterall...
But 1 thing I can say is that,
For me,
Being used by people means people need you to help them...
People take you for granted and don't appreciate you means nothing,
Because you help people, you gain happiness and sense of achievement...
What do they get? Answer is trust from you...
To maintain a friendship is better than to lose a friend...yes?
Most important thing is I enjoy doing it...
With this positive thinking, I believe life is easier,
And something good will bound to happen...
Just now, I've spent 15mins decorating birthday wishes to an old friend,
Ann Chee,
She is a short and cute girl...
Her image for me is that she is weak,
Whenever I saw her, I always wanted to protect her...

This year she has turned 20 already,
I wish her happy 20th birthday and looking forward to meet her in upcoming reunion...
Tomorrow noon I've a presentation to present...
After that, I can go to pick up my new specs,
So long to my old spec which has accompanied me for 3 and half years...
RIP...
Now I've to get onto work with my slides...
Ciao...