Monday, February 2, 2009

CNY '09

Speaking of CNY, I always pumped up...
I get to back to my hometown - Tawau..
Tawau is a very small, peaceful town in E.Msia where all my relatives are...
外婆,婆婆,叔叔,舅舅,堂姐堂妹,表弟表妹 etc...

What had I do in CNY?
Visiting relatives, old friends...
Gambling...
Firecrackers...
Eat, sleep, play...
But I've learnt many things throughout the CNY...
Will talk about it later on...

At my 外婆 side aka female nest...
Why?
Because I got 2 堂姐,7 堂妹...
Every year I back to this home...
My burden is getting heavier and heavier...
Burden in succeeding family business...
Burden in leading family...
Burden in getting gf...
Those pressure sometimes drive me crazy...

Skip to 婆婆 side...
This is place where i grow where i belongs...
Both sides are totally different...
Here,
I got 5 表弟,4 表妹...
I live a dream life here...
In fact, I hope i stay here forever...

Talk about dreams...
I had a new dream which was realized during this CNY...
Which is getting a daughter...
Funny right?
Every year I got the chance to babysit 4 children...
Among them,
I love one girl named Jade...
She is only 2 yo now but can speak very well...
Here are her pics throughout the years:












Playing with her brighten up my day...
Her innocent smile make me proud...
Her cry makes me try my best...
Her laugh makes me happy...





/Slap
Time to wake up from dream liao hehe...
Now back to reality...
Compare with other Toyota and Honda...
I like Toyota Altis the most...
The handling, horsepower and comfort is excellent...









Although i still haven't tested Accord...
Give me choose, I'll definitely buy this for the design alone...

Talking about gamble...
This year I had the worst luck...
Get good cards still need to pay...
But luckily not lose alot money lah...
After 3 days of full time gambling...
In the end, my 舅舅 is the winner...
Last day in Tawau,
He treated all of us KFC^^...
Nothing feel better than having KFC with all your close ones...

Winner of all -
Chin Vui Kiong







Kids except me=P...
Don't watch my belly=X...
But do you guys feel weird?
Where are all those chicken bones???

Da bau'ed for doggies=X



Everyone...








Again...
IT'S JADE...







That's all for today...
Hope my post enlighten friends who read it...
Ciaoz...