Supposedly today classes are from 8am until 3pm,
But it turns out I go at 10am, leave at 2pm...
Why?
Because my friends booked the wrong time for movie=.=
The movie that we're going to watch is called [REC]...
It's a thriller and horror Spanish movie...
Finally I found friends who got GUTS to watch lol...
I'd say I give this movie a 7 out of 10...
The end part really creeped me out...
Other than that, it's predictable...
The classic and IMPORTANT part is at the end,
Especially the part where two pair of melons(18SX) showed...
Basically,
The story is about a cameraman and reporter trapped inside an apartment,
An the apartment is infected with zombies,
The cameraman recorded the whole process while they are escaping,
(Sounds like Cloverfield eh? But don't worry, it's not as dizzy as it...)
But in the end,
...
...
Don't wanna tell you:P...
Go watch it yourself, I'd say it worth the time and money...
There are some scenes that you sure won't know it coming...
After the movies, my friends all acting abnormal...
All look so pale and mindless lol...
During the movie lagi funny, they just love to cover their face and ears with hands...
Comments from them are positive also...
Today I've spent alot...
Bought several books, clothes, souvenirs and foods...
Today is the first time I tried J.co...
It's better than Big Apple...
For me,
Eating deserts is the most enjoying things in life...
No matter you are sad, happy, angry or what...
Deserts are the best companion...
It will instantly change your mood...
I also had Papa John for my dinner....
But it's a disappointment...
First time I eat Pizza but don't have the eating Pizza de feel...
I just feel like I'm having breads=,=...

I know my pic very "wat dat",
I just wanna show you how happy is like when eating deserts^^...
Uh, the pizza pics, just ignore it...it sux...
(P.S: Melons are referring to boobs)