For most people, 2009 is the new year to start over...
Buy new shirt, meet new friends, learn new stuffs etc...
But for me, it's continuous for 2008,
To carry over the things that I haven't complete for the past year,
To enhance my skills, to get a better grade, to find myself a soulmate,
To be a better person...
Last year countdown I was celebrating with my families along with friends...
Best Countdown ever,
Best Valentine's day ever,
Best Birthday ever,
Best Trip ever,
Best Holiday ever,
Best 2008 ever,
Life is just getting better and better...
What is life?
What is our purpose?
I was asked by a friend recently...
I was struck as I've never thought of it...
After giving myself a deep thought,
I have found my meaning of life...
For me,
Life is a journey in which it's all about finding a partner to travel with...
Partner who always around you no matter where, what and how you are...
Well, what is your life?
Now it's already 2009,
Year which I have turned 22...(OMG!!!)
I've always thought that I am 18...(lol, no joke)
Suddenly, I felt like I should start looking,
Looking for things I should do in school...