Saturday, January 17, 2009

Another Happy Day!!!

Some of you might noticed I'm abit down yesterday...
Actually it's no big deal...
It goes like this...

Yesterday afternoon i was jogging around Section 2, on the way,
I met a granny who has lost her way to home,
And nobody seems to care about her,
So I lend her a hand and guide her home,
But I've no clue where is her home,
All she said just around there and don't know the direction,
So, I just blindly bring her to every possible area,
The search goes for half an hour and I still can't escort her home...
In the end, I just had to leave her at the guard house...

I felt very down and helpless because of unable to do her with this little favor...
That time, I just straight go home...
I just run off like that instead of accompany her to confirm her safety...
Wtf I was thinking about...sigh~
Until now, I still don't know her situation...
Hope she reached her home now...

That night, I got friends who cheered me up...
We've made an appointment to go feeding at Tbun...
The feeding feast started at 9 sth and guess what time we ended?
It's 8 in the morning!!! Lol, 11 hours sitting in front of pc...
My previous record is 5 hours only=.=
So, It's record breaking and new achievement for me=D

The feeders consists of Boonx2, Kk, YL and me...
Whole night we've only won 3 matches...
You can guess how pro we are in feeding^^
But I've been laughing for the whole day...
It's another happy day for me...