Now It's assignments, tests, presentations and reports-prone peak periods...
Many msn's PM appears to have stress this words...
But if you ask me...
I won't feel stress at all...
Because I'm happy-go-lucky kind of person...
I always know that I will pass everything no matter what...
Even if I didn't prepare for test,
I'll somehow get over it...
All this hunch grows from my self-confidence and positive thinking...
As long as confident and positive thinking accompany you,
You are always blessed...
Everything will go on the way you want...
I had passed through a terrible sem once before...
Which is Year 1 Sem 2...
Frankly speaking, I never study for that final at all...
Even if i got, I only study for one chapter or so...
Which is kinda nightmare for me...
But you know what?
I never feel stress or afraid of anything at all...
Thinking back that time very funny,
Friends thought I'm well prepared...
People study like hell, I sit and stand there looking at them steadily lol...
Exam started, I still walk steadily to school...
On the way thinking about other stuff, singing and enjoying...
Final result out,
I got B, C, D, F...
Not bad...
That F went to resit and now my result is all clean...
Everything is as I planned =P...
So, enjoy the tests and everything will turn out colorful=)...