Friday, February 20, 2009

Career Interest Counselling~

This afternoon, my friend has made an appointment with a counselor...
This session is about guiding people with their career planning,
by answering a few questions...
In short, to understand themselves even better...

I did attend the session because I found it quite interesting...
During the session, the counselor gave us a question paper which require us to answer all of them...
It has 216 questions...
All you need to do is circle the likes or dislikes...yes or no...
Actually, those questions were developed by a guy named John Holland...
It is the most used interest inventory in the world for 30+ years...

My paper was the first to be reviewed...
The moment the counselor announced that I'm more to Artistic...
My friends clapped, and we all know the accuracy of the test is undoubted...
The counselor seems to be excited about my result...
Because rarely people lean against Artistic type...
So I guess I'm kinda special...












Today I give myself one day rest...
Because I was being harsh to myself by overly exercising and dieting...