And now only I just talk about mine...lol...
All because of the 3 months break mood, CNY mood and Valentine's mood,
Now all passed ed, no more excuses XD...
In my head, I got many things that need to be done during this sem...
I'll have to keep them secret until I achieved it then I'll reveal to everyone...
First plan,
Throughout this all sorts of event, I've been eating day and night...
Which cost me 82kg now omg...
I've gained 8 kg since September last year...
But nvm, weight can lose back, the joy of eating is irreplaceable...
I just have to work hard in exercising...
If everything is according in my plan,
I'll weigh 75kg at 1st of May by 6pm...
Second,
I know I've lost interest in online gaming already...
I've bought WoW WotLK and reloaded for 2 months,
But I've only played for two weeks,
Weirdest part is I see online gaming as a waste of time now,
I remember I said to my friends that I'll never regret the time spent on WoW,
And now I'm totally regret...
So, I hope I can make up the time I've lost,
And quit WoW forever...


R.I.PName: Bloodlusts
Server: Barthilas
Time Played: 81 days
If anyone has interest in buying my account, I'd gladly sell it...
Welcome to contact me...