Saturday, February 14, 2009

Can I emo?

14/2, who else can I be thinking?
Still the one...

That day, although I'm not alone, I've been suffering...
Act happy in front of family while suppressing my feeling...
The feeling which missing someone but can't do any damn thing about it...

That day, my brain has almost exploded because of brainstorming and flash backing...
I've tried very hard to forgot about her as the times fading...
But just this one day, all my effort has gone wasted...
Every memories just automatically come back to me...

Every time, I see her negative personal message...
My "want-to-go-cherish-her" sickness will popped out automatically...
I've always wanted to share her pain or sadness,
but I know I'm not the one for her...I'm just a nobody=(...
So I can just lurking around do nothing...
And say "加油 Ms.J" silently...

Hope she found her Mr.Right and bless her with a Happy Valentine's Day...

This is so much I can share about my frustration=X...
My mood had adjusted to normal ed...
As if this post is reached by someone who cares about me=D...
Thanks for reading...