I just recently noticed that this word "Chap Goh Mei" comes from Hokkien...
Chap Goh = 十五...
Mei = 晚...
In short, 十五晚...
I wonder I'm the only one who don't know=X...
Now it's week five already...
But I bet most still in CNY mood...
Assignment, report and tutorial 堆积如山 still don't give a damn lol...
Since last Friday, I'm like never sleep...
Rush assignment, nap, wake up straight go KLCC watch movie...
Then go friend's house gamble till morning...
Straight go Genting buffet and gamble again...
Night go back then CC till late night...
Go back home, gamble again with friends till morning...
Nap a while, early morning go 1U shopping + movies...
Till night go PJ walk walk till midnight...
Go back CC till morning again...
And now I'm blogging, it's 4am...
Lol, I'm not bragging about how tough am I...
I'm appreciating all my friends who makes me a busy person and made my life fulfilled...
Seriously, I've been laughing 24/7 during this few days...
Best CNY ever...
One regret is that I didn't celebrate Chap Goh Mei with everyone...
I wish I can merge all my friends into one group...
So that everyone can share the same happiness...
That will be my target this year...
Throughout this CNY,
I've realize that I couldn't do things that I don't have full control of it...
Just like gamble,
Five days of losing and only one day of minimal winning...
I don't believe in luck...
But I do believe in decision...
Decision in drawing or passing the cards,
Decision in choosing table and seat,
Decision in betting amount,
Decision in cutting cards,
All this lies in your hand...
So, don't ever blame about your luck...
This coming Valentine's Day,
I've nothing to celebrate except hanging out with families...
My families will be here in KL later afternoon...
And I'm very surprised and happy that my friends care about my bro even I've only mentioned once...
Tomorrow will be his surgery day...
I hope everything will go well...
加油!!!