Today, thanks to one "beloved" friend,
Who made me suffer from hunger and wasted my N hours of time...
Every Thursday is my holiday since I might be exempted from Moral...
I wake up in the morning just to find out that there's several SA tut Q which I couldn't solve...
So, I called THIS fren, asked him to teach me in UTAR library...
As well as have lunch together...
I haven't eat anything yet since yesterday lunch...
So, bearing my hunger, I walk to school in this SUNNY day...
Half-way through, he said that he got lab for 3 hours...
It's ok with me since he haven't eat also,
So I wait for him at library reading newspaper until he finishes...
By that time, I don't have mood to study ed,
So, we planned to eat at Alpha...
Again, standing in Sunny day, we managed to grab one cab...
Half-way through, he expressed a frightening facial expression to me,
Just to say that he left his files in the library...
VERY GOOD, now have to U-turn back to UTAR,
Walk back to library and get second cab...
Then finally I can have my meal at 2.30PM today...
Babi, I usually don't take cab, you made me take two cab today,
At least you should have spent me this lunch...
Lol, enough Jio-ing...
I wrote this post just to mock my "BESTEST" friend...
Hope he has fun reading this and 良心发现...
Achievement earned:
Take cab twice from UTAR to Wangsa
14 hours no eat
Experience earned:
Always help frens check whether if they're leaving something behind
Special Thanks to Mr.H...