It's not only about flowers and dines...
It's about how you express your love to your other half...
So, why not make something to impress your love one?
Today,
I'm gonna teach you all how to make simple cookies...
It's the very basic about baking...
So everyone should know how to make cookies after reading this post...
The recipe i got from the internet is:
2 Cups butter
1 Cup white sugar
2 Teaspoon vanilla ext.
4 Cups of flour
It can be bought in any supermarket...
Let's get it started.
Note that i didn't follow the amount of ingredient from recipe,
It's because I made it by considering the fact that girls scare fat and prefer light favour...
So, you can adjust the amount yourself prior to your target of gift's preference...
And X amount of white sugar...
And X amount of flavoring...
Take note you have to pour the flour into your butter at intervals...
And then continue to pour flour until you are satisfied with the hardiness of the cookies...
(The more flour you put,
the harder the cookies will be,
But controversially, lighter the butter taste will be)
Usually people will stop right here...
But the cookies will be very powdery and oily...
Note you can add egg yolk here to enhance the favor...
I use palm to mix them equally...
Until you are satisfied with the proportion
of flour...
In this case, I just simply use fork to press on the cookies...
And bake it for 10 to 15 mins...
The actual method of baking I don't know...
I learn this from internet and success for the first time...
So those who knows how to bake one and found errors on my work...
Please do teach me=)...
So far, my cookies are complimented by everyone...
In fact, it's the best cookies that I've ever had...
Because I made it with my heart and love...
Now go make one and impress your love one...
I wish you all success in baking and love...
Happy Valentine's Day^^!!!
Ciaoz...