
South Africa World Cup had just ended three days ago!
But to me,
My World Cup ended long ago,
When England lose to Germany by 1-4...
But there were still much more that remains...
I still got the excuses to have supper...
Observe reaction of the fans and gamblers clearly,
The numbers of celebration for goals had increased too...
Without the feeling of stress and worry,
I can sit behind and enjoy the remaining matches thoroughly...
Matches that I enjoy watching the most are:
Germany vs Uruguay,
Brazil vs Holland,
Spain vs Chile,
Spain vs Portugal.
One thing that made me felt very happy is that,
I finally caught my bro supporting Steven Gerrard...
Usually an elder brother has a very important responsibility which is to,
Influence his younger brother about the team and the players that he likes...
But I failed to do so for very long time...
When I say Steven Gerrard,
He says Steven Gayrard,
Steven Jilak,
Noob Gerrard etc...
He just never get influenced by me...
Until this World Cup,
I was very happy to know that,
My family had all the way cheering the England no.4...
This meant a lot to me already...