
Today chatted with my noob bro,
He told me that Toy Story 3 is okok only,
I asked him why because I thought that he would like it,
Since our thinking is always the same whether like or dislike,
So, it is kind of unexpected to hear him said "okoklo, noob!"...
He explained that he didn't get the Toy Story childhood feel,
Then I said that maybe he had grown up ed,
He replied "I not like you, immature and high cholesterol, noob!"...
I asked him why high cholesterol have to relate with immature?
He explained,
"Ppl who think alot will - cholesterol,
You high cholesterol mean you no think,
So you are immature, noob!"
He asked,
"Mum just went to see doctor,
You know what she asked doctor?"
I said I don't know,
He continued,
"Noob, she asked why both of us eat same, exercise same,
But your cholesterol is higher!
Doctor said it's because those who think alot will - cholesterol,
Those who think very little have higher cholesterol,
But higher cholesterol ppl will think faster compared to lower one!"
I asked back,
"Then you think alot your cholesterol becomes lower,
Means your thinking will getting slower lo?"
He answered,
"Lower then eat back cholesterol la, noob!"
I told him,
"You want to say you think alot la, very pro,
I think very little issit?"
He shouted,
"YES, NOOB!"
The chatlog is actually very long,
The word "noob" has probably covered 33% of the conversation...
To summarize the whole thing,
I am high cholesterol = no think = immature = NOOB!
But, I do believe what the doctor and my bro said,
Because I am in fact think alot lesser than my bro!
Now I understand why my cholesterol is always high...
So, it's time to start thinking ed...
"Hmm, later dinner go where to eat?"
After I heard this logic from my bro,
I surfed the internet to check for relevant information,
To prove that the theory is valid...
Instead, I found this interesting article,
It mentioned about how expressing your feeling,
To your close one can reduce cholesterol level...

For more information,
Please check out this link =)
http://www.spring.org.uk/2007/03/affectionate-writing-can-reduce.phpMeanwhile,
One person popped out in my mind...
Yes, that person is the L...
He is the person who eat lots of sweet stuff,
But won't gain weight...
The secret behind his success is:
"If you use your head,
You won't get fat even if you eat sweets!" - L