Nothing very particular about this day,
It is just the Wednesday that I don't have any class to attend,
So, I can go to meet up with my parents earlier...
At first, I planned to take LRT to KL Sentral,
Bus to LCC Terminal then cab to the place where my family were staying...
But due to the rainy day and a little bit of laziness,
I reroute my plan by taking taxi,
Straight to the Hotel - Concorde Inn...
The actual plan were estimated to consume more than 3 hours,
And cost around RM25,
Now had shorten to one and half an hour,
In return, the cost has increased to RM90...
The charges is somewhat a rip-off...
Talking about another rip-off,
The next day during my departure day,
The van charges us RM20 per person to LCC Terminal,
Four of us means RM80 for a single trip,
RM80 for a distance as short as 15km,
I don't think it worth,
But we got no choice...