Six weeks had past since my Perth trip...
After six tough weeks period of semester end,
I am finally half-free from the shackles of assignments and FYP...
While I got the mood to write about something now,
I'm going to continue the story from my previous post,
Which can be found here!
FYI,
Perth time zone is exactly the same as Malaysia,
However, the time for sunrise and sunset is just like Sabah,
Check on this geographical map then you will understand what I mean...

It was 10:45 am when we departed from LCCT,
Which took us around 5 hours and 30 mins to reach Perth International Airport...
By the time we arrived there,
It was already 4.30 pm...
When I first came out from the flight,
I WoW'ed from the beginning to the end,
Another meaning is 从头到尾都在Wow...
I was amazed by how friendly the people,
How pretty is the place,
And how crystal clear is the sky over there,
Everything is so new to me and I felt so excited!

As soon as I came out from the airport,
I knew that I had made a mistake...
...
To be continue Part 2...