I think most people had already read the article that was posted in FB,
About the racial attack during Merdeka Eve,
Link here...
After reading the whole post,
I can only feel sorry for the guy,
And think that the route which I used to be taking from KLCC to Bukit Bintang,
Is not safe anymore...
I started to think that,
What if the same thing happens to me?
I think that,
Next time "IF" a bunch of racists attack me,
Immediately, I'll shout with foreign language to defend myself,
Base on my skin color,
I can either speak Korean or Japanese...
I can't speak Korean because the words that I know is limited,
不是 "kimchi" 就是 "annyeonghaseyo"...
So, in this case,
I'll speak Japanese because,
At least I have been exposed to some frequently heard Japanese words,
Which is very useful during the assault...
Some of the famous and popular choice of words include,
Yamete Kudasai - Stop please!
Itai - That's hurt!
Tasukete Onegai - Help please!
When you said these key words,
The attackers will misunderstood that you are not Chinese,
Which I doubt that they will continue hitting you (hopefully)...