Once in a while, I will crave for delicious pasta in cream sauce,
Or wild mushroom soup with a dash of cream -
Yes, the Italian fare!
This time, what cross my mind is the Pizzaria Italia -
An Italian Restaurant which is stationed at SS2 Petaling Jaya!
To sum things up,
The foods that I have ordered are:
Mushroom Soup (RM 8)
Seafood Lasagna (RM 24)
Braised Lamb Spaghetti (RM 26)
Fruit Punch (RM 6)
At first, I wanted to order lamb shank as my main course,
But it changed to spaghetti because I accidentally heard a very sensitive word from a girl-next-table,
She said “这个 spaghetti 是我吃过最好吃的 spaghetti 哦!”
The word “最” alone is very powerful!
If combine with the word “好吃”,
It becomes the world most powerful combination of words!
Without any second of delay, I instinctively switch to spaghetti menu,
Picked the most expensive one and hand in the orders!
After the dine,
The conclusion that I come up with is that,
Seafood lasagna and braised lamb spaghetti is slightly above average only!
It is definitely the most pricey spaghetti that I've ever ordered!
And also the first time I tried a spaghetti which have lamb shank on it!
However, it was good enough to satisfy my craving for cream sauce pasta!
Finally,
I greatly recommend people to try the mushroom soup!
It gives me a good impression of this restaurant,
Which is the reason why I revisit it again!
The soup was rich, smooth, not too thick,
And filled with generous amounts of diced mushrooms,
Just the way I liked it!
One last thing to say before I end this topic,
“这个蘑菇汤是我喝过最好喝的!”
“不只好喝,是很临7好喝!”