Sunday, April 18, 2010

Glory MAS Team!

Frankly, yesterday I didn't have the mood to feed!
Friends asked me to join, I wanted to reject but,
Because of a friend said "We lose because of the fifth person(outsider)!"
Which made me felt even guiltier to reject...
Since I know I can make the difference!

Just like that, I went to Tbun feed...
For the first few rounds, I felt very boring and clueless!
Until my computer hanged up,
History of the greatest DotA match begun!
MAS vs Korea team!

At 3am something,
We were looking for our opponents after I restarted my pc,
Coincidentally, Sitting beside us is a group of five Korean players!
Regardless of our hesitant, we invited them for a friendly match!
(讲是友谊赛,我们其实感到很临7压力!)
The stress further impaled on me when friend suggested to nick the word "MAS" in front of our names!
Just like that, I took my name - "MAS - KaiZai"

Throughout the game,
They speak Korean, we speak Chinese...
Since they understood English,
We were forced to translate everything from English to Chinese,
Linken - 美国总统
Backdoor - 后门
Lich - 理智
Mirana - 老虎
Fair enough, neither both team will understand each other!
They said their "Lam, Chap, Gam !@#$%^&*(",
We said our "走,冲,杀老虎!"

We slowly transitioned from stress to joy,
Which we owned them big time during late game...
Our teamwork is just unbelievable terrific that made the difference!
Just like that, we won our first ever "so-called" international DotA match!
And also self-declared 为马来西亚争光!