Monday, April 19, 2010

Random Bedtime Post!

Heavy rain and cold weather had prompted me to sleep...
Just when I was about to fall asleep,
My mind started to roll around,
Wondering what will my friends do after they graduate...
Where will they go?
How their roads going to look like?
And then I reflect the questions back to myself...

Flashback started to re-roll a few months back to my internship...
For the three whole months I learned heaps!
I have certainly improved a lot as a person...
But comparing to my personal target,
It was still milestone away...

There were times when I felt that I was very tiny,
That is when I was comparing myself with my friends around,
I was overshadowed given they were just too brilliant!
Just thinking about it makes my head becomes very heavy,
And start to wonder how I can further improve myself!

Well, the good news is I still got one year left for my university life!
There is plenty of time for me to grow...